Monday, August 2, 2021

Create A Complete Responsive Blogger Blog For You











About:

Hello there , I can create and set up a new blog using the Google's Blogger.



Blogger is completely free CMS (Content Management System) which support which has large number of templates available and support completely free hosting if you got a domain which costs around 10$ per year. You don't need to spend money for hosting.



And Yes it is not complex as Wordpress , Joomla and other CMSs and its very easy to maintain.



The things I do:



  • Install the template as your choice
  • Edit and modify the template as per your wish
  • Add any Widgets and html codes or any javascripts codes in the page
  • Add your logo , favicon if you have.
  • Change color, sizes of any elements of the template.



And If you want more you can order extras.

I will be glad to help you.



Any Queries? Message me.

Reviews


:

Great work, as always! Highly recommend!

:

Super responsive to all my requests. Bibek went the extra mile to help me with an issue related to domain forwarding. I am extremely pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

:

very good and excellent and fast response.

:

Good experience, great job and a nice person to work with. He provides extra information and links necessary for my blog. Thank you again... Lili

:

pues ha sido atento y muy rápido y no ha protestado en ningún momento por lo que necesitaba ha sido ordenado y ha hecho un muy buen trabajo




No comments:

Post a Comment