Thursday, August 5, 2021

Create Or Recreate Squarespace Website Design











About:

Hello!



Please Message me before placing the order



I will Design and Redesign High Quality Professional SquareSpace Website for your Business.




In this Gig I will provide



  • Professional SquareSpace Website Design
  • SquareSpace Website Redesigning
  • Ecommerce Functionality (In Standard and Premium Package Only)
  • Pop Up Subscriptions
  • Contact Forms
  • Social Links
  • Google Maps Integration
  • Coding (where needed)
  • Mobile and Tablet Responsive Website
  • SEO

  • 100% Unique Designs
  • User Guide (On-demand)
  • 2 weeks FREE SUPPORT




You will get source file with a FREE MOCK-UP and FREE Unlimited Revisions.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

MARVA MARVA MARVA!! OMG, I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY WEBSITE! LISTEN YALL! SHE IS LEGIT! ITS SO HARD TO TO FIND LEGIT PEOPLE ON FIVER BUT BABBY!! LET ME TELL YOU! MARVA IS IT!! SHE DELIVERED ON TIME!! AND TURNED MY WEBSITE INTO EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE! PLEASE YALL HIRE HER!! EXTREMELY HAPPY 10/10

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so much! I’m glad I could help and have really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck with your future projects. I am here when you need any help. Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Marva is, as many mentioned before, a true gem! I created a - very - basic website in Squarespace, but not being a webdesigner and not having much time, I had quite a few ideas but n o idea if those could even be applied. She demonstrated an amazing ability to "translate" my written ideas into exactly what I hoped for and more. She overhauled my very basic website and put the bells and whistles on that make it user friendly. Marva is extremely responsive, professional and friendly. Everything was delivered on time and her service includes revisions for any changes. I love what she has done with my website. Fabulous work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was an amazing experience working with you.I’m glad I could help. Best of luck with your future projects. I am here when you need me.

Seller's Response:

I needed a one page website built in order to establish web presence for my business to be expanded upon later as we grow. I did not have a clear overall idea of the details of what I wanted design-wise. But I explained what I did have, sent over my supporting photos and some copy I had written for the site. Meemgraphiics did an amazing job. Answered every question. Was able to pull the site together with her own creativity and make it something very special just Ising the limited direction I provided along with her own expertise. Highly recommend. I only wish there were options for smaller packages.




No comments:

Post a Comment