Friday, August 6, 2021

Design And Develop Modern Responsive Website











About:

Hi, I’m Warisul,  ☆☆☆ a Professional web Developer ☆☆☆, Designing gorgeous, responsive , Fast loading and SEO-friendly websites for over 5+ years. Want to get started with your very own website or want an issue/bug fixed ? Either WIX or Wordpress or other builders?



I wiil help you to create or improve your online presence



I'll Provide:

  • Fully Responsive Wordpress / Wix Web site according to your requirements.
  • Highly Professional Design
  • 100% Unlimited revisions
  • Fully Mobile-Friendly websites
  • E-commerce with various payment methods
  • Support and Maintenance 24 x 7 after the full website creation.
  • SEO Friendly URLs
  • 100% Secure Websites
  • Easy to use Admin Panel
  • Custom Designing
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • User-friendly and attractive layout
  • Newsletter subscription, Mailing lists
  • And much more...



Custom Development:

  • I also offer complete custom coded sites in PHP Laravel, Node, and Angular, please contact me to discuss in details.



Please CONTACT ME before ordering and let’s discuss your project first.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic. Top notch developer. I will be using Warisul for my next website. Great communication even though our timezones were completely opposite. Troubleshooting was amazing. My website looks amazing.

:

I enjoyed working with Warisul greatly and likely will again in the near future. Warisul is very focused, flexible and customer centered. I can't say enough about his direct communication skills and ability to produce high quality content very quickly. The more prepared and specific you are the faster you will get your product. In fact, most of the time Warisul was waiting on me! He was always ready to go, pushing me to provide him content faster. Much appreciation Warisul!

:

Warisul was fantastic. He is very responsive and did an excellent job. He was super patient as I gathered content for my web page. He also proved to be very flexible as well as our efforts were interrupted a couple of times due to my travel schedule. I couldn't be happier with the result at the moment. He made adjustments extremely fast as well. Highly recommend Warisul for your web design needs!

:

It took me 3 weeks to get a service that was supposed to take 7 days and I still have to make adjustments because it wasn’t done correctly. I just think his communication could have been better especially in the beginning and things would have went smoother. So I won’t work with him again and unfortunately I would not recommend him.

:

Client did not provide content on time and many times I asked for content did not understand what she wanted.. After getting the content I made the site complete and handover to them.. Over all Bad experience.. I don't want to work for and I would not recommend her to work with..




No comments:

Post a Comment