Sunday, May 16, 2021

Craft Your Existing Squarespace Page To Perfection











About:

I have built 100+ Squarespace websites and worked with clients from all over the world. I have over 10+ years of experience with start-ups, established businesses, and non-profits. My clients come to me to tell their (online) story and I've had the pleasure of working with purveyors of design furniture (ponceberga.com/), do-good non-profits (zhariy.ch), one of the founders of MPOWERD (johnsalzinger.com/), an inspirational architecture firm (frcll.com/), and established artists (manhattanoperastudio.org).



I have YEARS of experience not only as a business owner, but as a professional website designer. Whether you own a large business or are launching a small business for the very first time, I know exactly what it takes – and how to EXECUTE this – to make you stand out online. 



The process is simple. 

1. Purchase the gig that best fits your needs

2. Add me to your Squarespace site with ADMINISTRATOR privileges

3. Send me your logo and any site assets you'd like me to use 

4. Wait for your new site to be delivered and no peeking. The reveal is the best part!



**Please contact me before placing an order**

Reviews


:

Stephanie is a first-class designer and great communicator. I look forward to working with her again in the future, and recommend her without hesitation. Great work!

:

Great, as alway working with Stephanie

:

Stephanie was excellent. Very fast delivery, good design, and understood what I was looking for.

:

Always a pleasure working with Stephanie over the last year on several website projects. Highly recommend.

:

Excellent work and very responsive! Looking forwards to working together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment