Monday, May 17, 2021

Create Funnels In Groove Funnels, Lead Pages, Click Funnels, Kartra











About:

Want to Skyrocket your earnings with sales funnels. Worry no more because I am the man for the job. Whether it be a free service like groovefunnels or paid ones like clickfunnels, leadpages, or kartra I will create amazing sales funnels for you.



I have been making funnels for over 4 years now before joining Fiverr and have created many highly converting funnels over these years.



I can do the following:



  • Sales funnels (GrooveFunnels, Clickfunnels, Kartra)
  • Jeff Walker style effective Product Launch Funnel
  • Landing pages / Squeeze pages / Opt-in pages
  • Webinar Registration
  • Thank You Pages / Download Pages
  • Clickfunnels Surveys or Quiz funnel
  • Integrate autoresponders like MailChimp, Aweber
  • Responsive design (mobile friendly)
  • Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) with sales pages
  • And much more...





The copy and other content for the funnels are to be provided by the buyer.

The quality of my work will leave you stunned.



At such an affordable price you won't get such quality elsewhere for your funnels. I am an expert in GrooveFunnels, Clickfunnels, and Kartra.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tayyab has been great to work with for our first funnel project. He is exceptionally experienced in this area which has been so helpful from someone with no experience. It has been a pleasure working with Tayyab on this project as he has been patience, kind, friendly, understanding, attentive to all the detailed requirements to ensure needs on the project have been met. Quality standard of work throughout and has provided excellent customer service. I will be using him again and only him for our funnel projects. We are already preparing work for our next project. 5 star rating! Thank you Tayyab - keep up the brilliant work!

Seller's Response:

I am extremely thankful to your for your kind and wonderful words and a generous tip. Being recognized and acknowledged means a lot. I wish you best of luck for the future. And yes, I would love to work again.

Seller's Response:

Tay is extremely hard working and diligent. Rarely have I found someone with his level of commitment to his work. My inability to provide him with access to my accounts left him with lengthy delays which hindered his ability to conduct the work yet he was patient until I had these problems resolved and as soon as access was granted the work was completed immediately. I highly recommend this gig.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words and a generous tip. The pleasure has been mine. I hope to work with you again soon...

:

I've been working with Tayyab3913 for a few months now and he has been professional, courteous, and always available to help me when needed. He helped me rebuild my funnel and gave me a few pointers along the way. Would definitely recommend his services!




No comments:

Post a Comment