Monday, May 17, 2021

Design Or Redesign Squarespace Website











About:

            Squarespace Website Design



In this world of 21st century, online presence is a must for your growing business, and Squarespace is great for any kind of business, community of personal website. The great thing about Squarespace is that you can make changes to the website without any programming knowledge.



What I can do for you:

 ✔ Design a Squarespace website from Scratch.

 ✔ Design a Squarespace Landing Page.

 ✔ Design E-commerce site

 ✔ Redesign your Squarespace website and take it to the next level.

 ✔ Add new features.

 ✔ Transfer your current web-site to Squarespace.

 ✔ Transfer your current web-site to any other platform.





Please contact me before placing order 

================================





Personal Note:

I am a computer science graduate with a full time job as a Web developer. I love to do freelancing because here I can directly contact with my clients freely. With the goal to start a business of my own, I am building my client base here in Fiverr. I have yet to disappoint one of my clients.



Thanks







squarespace, squarespace design, redesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was good. I was hoping to have the book loaded up and been able to test the paypal connection. I didnt have the book ready though and he seemed like he wanted to be done so sort of on me.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the tip! But i didn't know that you wanted me to wait. I would have waited without any hesitation!

Seller's Response:

He created a three page website for my business and did a great job. He captured everything I wanted (including the features) in one go, the edits I provided were minimal. The process was very easy and the product was delivered ahead of schedule.

:

I had a great experience. Fast and quality work. Was willing to make revisions and work with me. I’m very pleased.

:

Thanks for the tip! It was great working with you. Looking forward to future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment