Saturday, May 22, 2021

Design And Develop A Responsive Website











About:

Greetings & Welcome



Why Choose Me?

I have a passion for solving problems and crafting beautiful websites. Therefore I find great joy in doing my work. I tend to focus on listening & understanding to the needs of my clients, which enables to deliver reliable and outstanding solutions. I will design a stunning website for your business which would set you apart for your competition.



Features Offered:

  • Responsive Website
  • User friendly Admin Panel
  • A carefully designed attractive look for your business
  • Special taken care for the SEO (On-Page SEO)
  • Unparalleled customer service 
  • Websites for All professions
  • E-commerce with various payment methods
  • Top Level Security
  • Slider, social media integration, contact forms, google maps, newsletter subscription
  • 100% Unlimited revisions 
  • and much more



Custom Development:

I also offer complete custom coded websites in PHP Laravel and Node.js.

SPA’s (Single Page Applications could also be developed using React)







*Feel free to drop me a message to further discuss your project.

Reviews


:

This seller agreed to do work that was way outside of his ability. He also went silent for over a day. His work was late and he knew that he was at risk of not receiving anything from this job. As a result, he sent me something that was absolutely incomplete. He knew it! I tried to cancel the order and reach out to Fiverr for help. This was a terrible experience as I tried to cancel multiple times and the seller declined my request to cancel and never made any changes to the site. He knew it was incomplete. This was a complete rip off because I gave the seller a ton of communication before and during the process. I would not recommend anyone do business with this seller.

:

This is my first time using Fiverr. Working with Xamp has been a fantastic experience. Precise, punctual and ready to modify the shared project during the steps. Really a great professional. THANK YOU!!

:

He is an incredible person to work with. He’s been extremely patient since the first day I reached out with a rough idea of the website. He’s gone above & beyond at every stage to ensure things are running smoothly & provided constant support. Thank you so much for all your help!

:

I received my order on time and it was exactly what I was looking for. Communication was great and the seller was very helpful even after the project was complete. He walked me through most of the setup that I needed to do to get everything running smoothly. Definitely recommend!

:

Quality of work was amazing and just as a seller himself you always want to work with someone very nice and ready to help you and Xamp was the one. He quickly explained what needed to be done and how he will get it done and delivered! I definitely recommend him to anyone reading this.




No comments:

Post a Comment