Monday, May 17, 2021

Squarespace Website Design Or Squarespace Customization











About:

Hello,



I specialize in creating beautiful, minimal, and modern websites with clean design. I can help you Squarespace Website Design or Squarespace Customization.



Want to know if we are a good fit? Ask for a free 30-min consultation. This is not just a meet & greet- I have to go over your actual plans and see if my skills are a good fit for your project.



NOTE: If none of the packages meet your requirements, please contact me before ordering to discuss your requirements and Get a custom quote! I will offer the best & reasonable price possible.



READ FAQ PLEASE



WHAT I OFFER IN THIS GIG?



✪ Squarespace Website Design

✪ Squarespace Customization

✪ Full website creation from scratch

✪ Landing Page Design

✪ Convert any site to Squarespace

✪ eCommerce with payment integration

✪ Membership, Subscription Login, Registration based site

✪ Custom plugin/CRM integration

✪ Custom CSS, JavaScript e.t.c

✪ SEO



EXTRA OFFERS:



✪ $125 Custom Logo and Favicon Design



GUARANTEE:



✪ 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Satisfied

✪ Unlimited revision but no EXTRA fee

✪ Continued Support After Job is Done



I'm serious about delivering great outcomes and would love to work with you!



Thanks:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking to revamp my Squarespace website creating more consistency across the pages and a more modern look and feel. Bodrul785 went above and beyond my expectations. Not only is he highly skilled and high quality, he is very easy to work with. He's very flexible and accommodating, a highly effective communicator and not only performs the job but explains the work he is doing for you, providing guidance and recommendations based on his expertise. He is also very patient and collaborative, helping you understand the decisions you make and impacts to future modifications. He delivered ahead of schedule. I will work with him again in the future and will refer others!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for HEALTHY TIP :)

Seller's Response:

Very fast response and patient

Seller's Response:

Thank You So Much!

Seller's Response:

best on Fiverr....always a great experience. attentive, quick replies, precise work. THANK YOU AGAIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment