Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Build You A Soothing Therapy, Counseling, Life Coaching, Consulting Website











About:

**YOU CAN CONSULT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER**



Are you a psychiatrist, psychotherapist, counselor, life coach and want to showcase your work and connect with clients ?



I am a computer science engineer and have years of experience in handling cloud technologies. I have delivered projects with high efficiency to businesses and individuals catered to their specific needs.



Ready to take your career to the next level? Making a website will do exactly that, and I am here to help you! I'll make your website HIPAA-compliant ! (gig-extra)



The process I will follow:

1. Lets talk: We will discuss strategy and what you have on your mind for your website.

2. Branding: We discuss style, elements, logo design (Logo design service offered separately)

3. Design & Content: You'll send me your content (I also offer content creation, contact me for details) and I'll get to designing your website !



This gig is specially made for:



  • Psychotherapists
  • Private Practice
  • Licensed Socials Workers
  • Counseling Service
  • Family Therapy Service
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychological counseling
  • Clinical therapists
  • Essential Oil Shop

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with my counseling website design. Socialbossbd was quick to respond, reply, and work. The end product was even greater than I imagined. I highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Designed the site to my specifications quickly and thoroughly. Responded to revisions well. Very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !

:

On a scale from 1 to Awesome this work was awesome

:

Thank you so much ! Hoping to work with you again in the future !




No comments:

Post a Comment