Monday, June 28, 2021

Web Development, Scraping,Python Script And Automation











About:

PLEASE DONT BUY THE GIG WITHOUT DISCUSSION. Message me before placing an order so that I can check your requirements and delivery time.





Hello there,

Do you need a website that will run your business, blog or whatever. You are in the right place. I will give you full functional and super fast website using MVC framework Django.

Django will give you super fast performance for functionality you want. 

Here are the function you will be given

1. e-commerce

2. Personal Portfolio

3. CMS website

4. Blog Site

5. Facebook/Gmail Authentication with user account

6. Map Based website.

7. Payment integration with Paypal/debit card

8. Monitoring websites for products notifications.

9. Web Scraping using Beautiful Soap

10. Fetching data from the backend API

And lots more.



NOTE:

* Feel free to contact me 

* I may need to discuss over Skype, Anydesk or Zoom about the project and screen sharing

* Please bookmark my GIG or add it to your collection on, finding me next time will be much easy!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller. I got much more that I expected from this seller.

:

thank you for your time

:

you are always welcome dear

:

Good as requested

:


No comments:

Post a Comment