Monday, June 28, 2021

Create Ready To Sell Shopify Shop, Premium Theme, Best Apps, Top Rated Products











About:

I have been Dropshipping with shopify for over 3 years and have madetensofthousandsof$$$s, I have also designed and built well over 50 stores for my clients, who have made thousands themselves from these new stores!



So I know exactly what works and how to design your store to make buyer's make the purchase when landing on your products page. 



I will create your Shopify store as if it was my own. 



What to expect from my Premium Package? 

  • 50 products with SEO optimized description and title
  • Full store customization with premium theme
  • Professional and modern looking store
  • Sales boosting apps installation 
  • Policy legal pages
  • Order tracking page
  • Collections & Categories setup
  • Social media integration
  • 100% Responsive design
  • A fully optimized and complete store
  • Banners and Promotional Images
  • and much more...

Why Choose me?

  • Shopify Certified Partner
  • 3+ Years of Shopify Experience 
  • 500+ Satisfied Clients
  • Dropshipping Expert
  • 100% Satisfaction


See my reviews to hear from many extremely happy customers I have built sites for. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY AND GET YOUR OWN FULL ECOMMERCE WEBSITE READY TO SELL! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will be using Ben for all my shops on shopify. He is great to work with and a great communicator! Very impressed!!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Friendly, patient & very easy to work with. Looking forward to working with you on your next project!

Seller's Response:

great job communicating

Seller's Response:

Got there eventually with what they wanted! Glad we could get to a happy place for both of us!

Seller's Response:

I have to admit that I am very satisfied with the work produced. It looks as I envisioned and although it took longer than expected the communication was always there with him. Good communication/contact and honest assessments of where the project was and how to get it to the finish line are traits I value. Thanks Ben!




No comments:

Post a Comment