Sunday, June 27, 2021

Build Your Wix Website











About:

Hey what's up!



I'm Ben - a digital marketing agency owner and marketing geek who loves to think through sales funnels, user experience, conversions, and more. I've honed my skills over the years through projects of my own as well as working for clients in a variety of niches: entertainment, motivation, fitness, ecommerce, and more.



On this gig I will work with you in depth to audit your existing WIX website, redesign elements of your current WIX website based on our agreement, or to fully create a brand new WIX website for your project or business. 



In addition to the packages I offer above I am happy to create a custom package for you or to discuss business matters in the digital realm further.



Cheers to your success!



Reviews


:

Excellent work, time management, and communication with Ben! He hit all marks the first time and truly came through with his work. I've already booked a second gig with him. I highly recommend his services!

:

BenFlowz was amazing, super talented, developed unique ideas for my website. He waited patiently for me to gather what he needed and the work was so much more than what I expected. I couldn't recommend Ben enough. I look forward to working on future projects and to keep my website current to attract more clients. Thank you Ben for taking a task I dreaded and making it a wonderful experience.

:

WOW, what an amazing job Ben did. He gave my website a complete face lift, it would have taken me a lot of time to do what he did in a few short days! He listened to my suggestions and what I was hoping for. Helped out, and also gave his advice on what would look best. He changed all of the font so that they were the same, he made sure everything looked similar, flowed from page to page. NOT ONLY on the desktop mode but also on the mobile page. I am extremely thankful for a GREAT JOB DONE, all around by Ben!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment