Thursday, July 1, 2021

Be Your Thrive Theme Builder Assistant











About:

Hi,

This is xpertcoder. I have professional experience with WordPress. I am super-efficient with Thrive Themes and the Thrive content builder, Thrive leads, Thrive Headline Optimizer,Thrive Ultimatum,Thrive ,Clever Widgets. I will also fix problems related to thrive themes and thrive plugins.



I have a complete understanding of all Thrive features and options. If you really like Thrive Themes and Thrive plugins I can assist you.



My Thrive Theme services

  • Create high converting landing page / Squeeze page / Sales page with thrive content builder.
  • Customize thrive theme for you.
  • Create layout with your content
  • Setting up Auto Responder API for your site(Mailchimp/Aweber)

  • Configure All thrive plugins.
  • Setting up Facebook or Regular Comments using Thrive content Builder.
  • Configure Auto Backup


YOU WILL  GET :.

  • After sale support 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Website maintenance ongoing(conditions apply)

  • Bug Fixes


FAQ : 

Q: will you provide licence ?

Ans : No, But I will activate using my licence. 

Q: Do you have developer licence ?

Ans: yes

Q: Is the products get auto update ?

Ans: Yes.



Note: For getting better service, please contact before place an order.

Reviews


:

xpertcoder was quick in answering my questions. The gig was completed exactly as described and I am very happy with the result. Thank you. I will be 'calling' on you again in the future.

:

Always amazing

:

Excellent work as always. Will continue to use this seller

:

Amazing job!! Exceeded my expectations!! Highly recommend this Seller! Thanks so much!

:

Great communication and fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment