Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Create A Professional Weebly Website For You











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING IN ORDER TO ENSURE I CAN PROVIDE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.



With my years of experience using the Weebly platform, I will happily build you a professional and beautifully designed website. Weebly is a fantastic website builder and has always been my favourite of the ones I've tried. That said, it can have some issues that need to be worked around. 



Ordering this gig will mean that you won't be confined to only what Weebly offer as standard. I can design a fully unique website for you, catered to your needs. 



Websites can be an expensive startup cost and maintenance cost, so if you have any issues with it in the future, I'll always be there to help.



  • Full customization. You are not limited to the Weebly themes.
  • HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
  • Favicon.
  • E-commerce.
  • Social Links plus social share links anywhere on your page.

  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Work with a professional who understands the needs of a buyer.



Let's chat now about what you want. Don't be afraid to contact me. You'll get exactly what you want and more.



Reviews


:

David was very prompt at replying to questions and creating the website. He was a pleasure to work with. He also provides follow up support which gives peace of mind. Thanks again David!

:

David was efficient, professional and provided exactly what I was looking for. I was very happy with the end product.

:

Services were OK at best. The work performed was very simplistic and could've been done better. I had a website up and running already so all I needed was a major face lift and I got very simplistic work done. A couple of pictures added (if that), color change (maybe), 2 new buttons in the header, but that's it. I ended up going back and making adjustments myself. Definitely not worth the money I spent.

:

David did a great job creating my website! He always replied to my messages promptly, and the site is exactly as I envisioned.

:

David was a godsend. Most of my clients have WP builder, so I was not familiar with Weebly at all. I'm grateful David is on Fiverr as he delivered exactly AND MORE of what I envisioned. He did a fabulous job! Thank you David. You're a rockstar!




No comments:

Post a Comment