Sunday, June 13, 2021

Develop Your Thinkific, Teachable, Kajabi, Podia, Website











About:

ONLINE COURSEWEBSITE | THINKIFIC | TEACHABLE | KAJABI | LEARNWORLD | PODIA



Hello! 



Are you looking for a professional website designer to build your online course website on any of the following platforms?

  • Thinkific
  • Teachable
  • Kajabi
  • Podia
  • Udemy
  • Learnworld
  • Mighty Networks



You are in the right place. I will design a professional website for you with awesome users interface and all the functionalities you require.



What you will get:

  • Full customization and branding
  • Awesome landing page
  • Payment gateway intergration
  • Student dashboard
  • Multiple instructors section
  • Quiz management
  • Email automation setup
  • Course upload
  • Premium themes
  • Premium plugins



Why you should work with me:

  • Total commitment to your project
  • Full satisfaction guaranteed
  • Constant and effective communication
  • Free one month technical support.



Send me a message to discuss your project ideas and place order



Regards

Ruth 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I contacted Ruttynet after vetting quite a few of the other sellers. I am ever so grateful to have found her. From the very first moment, she was responsive, prompt, helpful, and very very professional. She has gone over and beyond in delivering an amazing product. She has not only met expectations but exceeded them entirely. I highly recommend this lady for her outstanding work. I have already placed my second order with her and lined her up for a future project as well. She is a gem!

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with Zeewaston to bring her website to life. She pointed the direction she wanted to go in and then allowed me creatively work on the project. Definitely one of my best work collaborations so far. Great experience!!

:

I have worked with Ruttynet on multiple projects and I can say with complete conviction you cannot go wrong with her. I find her helpful, prompt with a good sense of design aesthetics to match. I will be using her in the future whenever the need arises and recommend her services 100%. She has designed my website on Kajabi, created landing pages and in the last project, she optimized all pages for SEO.

:

Thank you 😀 I look forward to working with you again!

:

They did a great job taking the very high-level requirements we had and quickly putting a course together, knowledgeable of the Podia platform and good a communicating, will definitely work with them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment