Sunday, June 13, 2021

Design Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi, Welcome to my GIG!



Website is the one of the essential requirements for any kind of business. And only thing more important than website itself is to make it professional and user friendly. Because your web-site market your business 24/7 and 75% of clients judge the credibility of your business based on how they feel when they visit your site.



I am a WIX designer and for last 6+ years, I have developed 1000s of websites related to almost every industry.You can check the samples on portfolio page.



WIX is great for any kind of business, community and personal WIX website. However creating a custom design which relates to your brand and customer needs is quite challenging and requires a lot of experience. I can do all this work and more while you can focus on more important things.



What I can do for you:

  • Free Design Consultation
  • Design it from Scratch
  • Redesign your current web page
  • Add new features using WIX Code
  • Professional Ecommerce website
  • Make the site responsive & mobile friendly
  • WIX SEO
  • & a lot more



I have summarised the Packages to make it easier for you to chose but if you think it doesn't fit your requirements, please contact me for Custom Offer.



Regards,

A.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alyssa has done a couple of web-sites for me over the years. I highly recommend her! My new site is awesome!

:

She’s brilliant and very patients, she’ll do her best to satisfy her clients. Definitely will work with you and recommend you to others.

:

Alyssa has been very professional, patient and a pleasure to work with. Will use her services again and can highly recommend to others.

:

Thanks Charlotte, you are an amazing person. its been pleasure working with you. and really appreciate your kind words and generous tip šŸ˜Š

:

5 star experience...again!! Alyssa is always knocking of out of the park for me on every task. So thankful for a web expert at my fingertips.




No comments:

Post a Comment