Monday, June 14, 2021

Setup Your Clickfunnels Sales Funnel And Landing Page In Click Funnel











About:

*** Please Contact Me Before Placing Your Order ***

 

Are you looking for an expert to build your website, landing page or sales funnel in clickfunnels? Then you are in the right place. I have completed more than 180+ projects using Clickfunnels.

 

I’m your sales funnel expert to provide you all services related to clickfunnels sales funnel or click funnels landing page and you should be 100% satisfied with my services. I also work with wordpress.

 

I can help you with the following services:



  • Landing / Squeeze / Opt-in page
  • Sales Pages / Sales Funnel
  • Membership Funnel using Clickfunnels
  • Webinar Funnel
  • Autoresponder integration
  • Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.)
  • Thank You Pages / Download Pages
  • And much more.... (just name it, I will setup for you)



Content like text, images, logo and video (if any) have to be provided by the buyer.



Buyers need to have their own clickfunnels subscription. 

 

Why Choose Me:

  • 100% satisfaction
  • On-Time Delivery
  • After Sales Support

 

Some of our work: https://rebrand.ly/ckdvyvp

For any query, feel free to send me a message..

 

Thanks,

wpsumon

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is super awesome to work with. I was probably not the easiest client, as I gave delayed responses due to personal matters, but she was very patient and ultimately delivered a great click funnel. I've payed several people lots of money to make click funnels for me, and this has been by far the best one.

Seller's Response:

Wpsumon was very professional and responsive throughout the process. I provided wpsumon with a detailed mock up for the page and I am happy with the final result. One criticism I would have is that the attention to some detail was lacking sometimes, for example mismatched font sizing, spacing weighting on the page, some direction overlooked/required mentioning twice. I definitely made use of the revisions for small tweaks but besides this the process was very smooth and I am very happy with the final result. Would work with wpsumon again.

:

Delivered as ordered and made revisions as needed

:

She was great! Very easy to communicate, attentive, responsive and answer all of my questions. Thanks for your help!

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment