Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Design And Develop Your Real Estate Website In Wordpress











About:

I will design and develop your real estate website in wordpress



This gig is especially for real estate agencies, agents, brokers and realtors.



I can build any kind of realestate website in wordpress with idx / mls Integration



This gig includes unique design and development of WordPress website with following features:



  • Full Website Development
  • Premium Theme
  • Premium Plugins
  • IDX and MLS Integration
  • Search Functionality
  • E-commerce Functionality (People have to pay in order to add/upload listings)
  • Friendly User panel
  • Responsive Design
  • Google map
  • Contact form
  • Slider
  • HD images and Videos (also can add 360 videos and images)
  • Visually appealing Layout
  • SEO friendly 
  • Speed optimization
  • 100% Secure site





Why you should choose me ?

  1. Highly professional
  2.  Free support
  3. Amazing designing 
  4. Unlimited revisions with 100% satisfaction
  5. SEO Optimiztion
  6. Quicker Delivery
  7. I am highly qualified



Have any special needs?

Do you have any special requirements, or want to clarify any thing. Please contact me and we shall discuss it.



So, What are you waiting for, hire me once and you wont need to go looking for someone else in the future, that's a guarantee.



Thank you and Regards. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Developer is one of the top developers in the world. Keep being great...

Seller's Response:

I will use this guy over and over. He communicated well, and did everything I asked of him. Highly Preferred

Seller's Response:

Nahyan97 is fast working, good communication, and has promised to be available for future inquiries. I will continue working with him.

:

Pleasure working with you! Looking forward to more :)

:

This was a really great experience working with this Seller. He was fast, accurate, and very detailed oriented. I will definitely use him again for my other business. He was very patient with me when I changed my mind a dozen times.




No comments:

Post a Comment