Friday, August 20, 2021

Alter And Update Your Website











About:

Please contact me before you order my gigs and we can discuss and give you the best quote.

If you need website updates please feel free to contact me with your request.



Why should I be your pick?

 

I will provide you: 





  • Responsive designs to all screens (Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, and Mobiles).
  • Custom Eye-catching design.
  • SEO Friendly design.
  • Optimized Images for Fast-Load Optimization Minimum HTML (No unnecessary Divs).
  • Free social media and Facebook page integration.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Image sliders.



and much more...



I can work using any of there programming languages/frameworks (I use the latest version on all):

  • HTML5/HTML
  • Wordpress
  • CSS3/CSS





The price depends on the website platform, scope of work, and other things, so Please contact me before you order my gigs and we can discuss and give you the best quote

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love his patience and how he positioned me to show me how to navigate and update my site. He was always available. He was available and helped with troubleshooting when Wix had a glitch and would not update changes. He offered to redo all the work he previously did to restore to original file. I will be using him regularly for my monthly maintenance and will refer him to my other clients for web development or redesign. He empowers you to have control of your site and wants to teach you you in addition to doing on your behalf. I will have him on speed dial

Seller's Response:

Thank you so very much for such wonderful feedback, it was a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Kreativewebcam was great to work with and I see why the high review. Not only did he go the extra mile in solving some of our paint points with our website, he was patient to work through each issue and concern I have even past regular working hours. I appreciate his delivery of results, his tenacity, and his patient to go the extra mile. This was a great job and I'll definitely be back!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so very much for your wonderful much highly appreciated 😊

Seller's Response:

Great guy, very fast and easy to deal with would highly recommend him to anyone looking at getting updates done on their website : )




No comments:

Post a Comment