Monday, August 16, 2021

Design, Redesign Or Update Responsive Squarespace Websites











About:

Hello there! In this Gig, I am offering Squarespace Website Design for Businesses (both e-commerce and non-ecommerce), Blogs, Non-profit Organizations and Portfolio. I have designed 200+ Squarespace Websites with 100% positive ratings.



I provide :



  • Custom Website Design that will reflect the business in a distinctive way to engage your audiences



  • Responsive design for both mobile and desktop



  • Both e-commerce and non-ecommerce website



  • Any type of content can be inserted



  • Video tutorial if needed



  • Speed Optimization



  • 7 days a week availability



If you are interested on my Gig, feel free to knock me to have a discussion on the project. Your Web Designer is always ready to reply.



Best Regards

Sharif

Reviews


:

Sharif is AWESOME! He created a new specialty page on my website and took care all of the backend and SEO, optimized the pictures across my website, and linked the page with the home page . . . and so many things! He took care of AMP and provided constructive feedback for improvements to my website. He worked collaboratively with me, and he went above and beyond. He is professional, patient, and responsive. He is an expert in his craft. He was pleasure to work with. Sharif is now my go-to professional for my website. I highly recommend him. Hire him -- you will not be disappointed! He is truly fantastic!

:

Sharif was absolutely fantastic! Very quick service, answered all my questions and was able to accommodate every request I had. I could not recommend his services enough and will be sure to use him again in the future!

:

Absolute expert!!! No job too big or too small and he really knows his stuff. Thank you Sharif. We are so grateful for your service, support and incredible knowledge.

:

Sharif was excellent to work with! He provided a product that was beyond our expectations and delivered it in record breaking time. We highly recommend him and look forward to the next time working with him. Thank you Sharif!

:

Sharif is so helpful and efficient. It's such a pleasure to work with him. I'm lucky to have him as my go-to tech guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment