Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Build, Design Funnels On Clickfunnel, Gohighlevel,Kartra,Groovefunnel,Leadpages











About:

Hi, I'm Bella, an expert funnels builder & strategist.

Do you want to become the NEXT MILLION-DOLLAR online marketer? And you don't know where to begin?

Listen: Building funnels Are Not for amateurs.

I can achieve the same results for your business, after all, your success is my success.



KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:

  • ClickFunnels
  • Groovefunnels
  • Membership Funnels (ClickFunnels)
  • Optin Funnel (Clickfunnels)
  • Sales Funnel (Clickfunnels)
  • Webinar Jam & Ever Webinar
  • Payment gateway integration (PayPal, Stripe etc)
  • Auto-responder integration (MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse and Active Campaign)
  • Custom Domain Setup 
  • And Lots More!

Important notes* If you wish to have me install your funnel and setup payment gateways and autoresponder integrations I will need access to your Funnels account*

I'm not satisfied until you're!!!



Feel free to reach out to me before ordering for more information or to answer any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment