Sunday, August 15, 2021

Code And Design A Wix Website For You











About:

Hello,

Do you have an unfinished website, a  website that is buggy and you aren't able to solve the issue or need to add a new feature to your existing website? If yes, welcome…! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.



My name is Sumit and I’m a professional Full-fledged developer. I excel in mobile application development. (Android-Java), Flutter(Android/iOS). I am pretty handy in Javascript and other javascript frameworks. From the last year, I have started working on Wix and love working on it.



For this gig, I will solve any kind of issues with your existing Wix website, whether it is with design or coding, unfinished task or adding a new feature.



To help you out, I will need your Wix account with the website and description of the work.



The best things are a 100% money-back guarantee, an explanation of the solved issue and if time allows a walkthrough video.

ORDER NOW

If you have any questions about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply to you ASAP

Thank you

Thank you for reading.

Please leave a comment.



Reviews


:

He is wix magician. thank you!!

:

Clear communication and easy to work with.

:

I got exactly what I needed. Thank you ^^

:

I love to work with Sumit. Always delivers great work and he is so fast :-). Thanks!!

:

Great work again




No comments:

Post a Comment