Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Create Fully Responsive And Professional Kajabi Website











About:

If you need help with your online course(s) or membership site, I would love to help in any capacity. I have a flexible schedule and am easy to work with. I have a lot of experience with Kajabi and related applications; however, I'm also willing to learning new applications. If you are looking for someone to design or redesign your Kajabi website then you are on the right gig. I will build professional and high converting Kajabi website for your online course or membership website. If you are new and do not know from where to start then lets walk together and run your business successfully.







What I am offering:





✓ Eye catching design.

✓ Responsive.

✓ Basic setup.

✓ Funnels setup.

✓ Membership option.

✓ Course upload.

✓ Opt-in form.

✓ Pipelines with automation.

✓ SEO optimized.

✓ Payment method setup.

✓ Email campaign setup.

✓ Fully secured.



Why you will choose me?



➠ Professional service

➠ More than 4 years experience

➠ High Quality Work

➠ 100% Satisfaction

➠ Built numerous kajabi websites.





Send me message before placing order so that we can discuss your project and I can give you best service.





Kajabi | Kajabi site | Sales funnel | Responsive kajabi website | Kajabi PRO

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. thank you

Seller's Response:

Very fast and responsive web designer. thank you

Seller's Response:

amazing buyer,good communication. thanks.

:

Fast work. Good communication.

:

Thank you. Let me know if you need any assist. Thanks again for the tip




No comments:

Post a Comment