Thursday, May 6, 2021

Setup, Connect, Or Transfer Your Domain Name











About:

Hello! I will register, transfer, and setup your website domain on any registrar of your choice for less then $15. I have years of experience with domain names and registering them and I would be happy to help with yours. Please contact me before ordering to make sure what you need me to do is possible as some registrars can be strict. Thanks and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

When it comes to POINTING your domain name bought less than 60 days from one host to another, Brickman has now done 2 for me in the space of a week or so.

:

I rate this seller 5 stars!!! I had a deadline to reach and my order was completely within 2 days tops. If I could rate him 10 stars I would. I definitely would recommend his services. Thank you again

:

Fast service. Determined my needs and took care of what I needed even though I had no idea what needed done.

:

Very quick and a great communicator.

:

Great job, very good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment