Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Modern Squarespace Website Design, Develop Or Redesign Squarespace Website











About:

GREETINGS!



In this twenty-first century world, everything is based on online, so you need a website to promote your business. Because Paul Cookson said that "Website Promote You 24/7: No employee will do that."



I'm Saiman Sakib. An individual Squarespace Expert with Years of experience. I've design sense that allows me to understand your thoughts in a very short time. As you can see on my Biography I'm performing stuff design and squarespace since 2015. I can assure you very Reasonable Price with High Quality Services.



IN THIS GIG I'M OFFERING:



☛ Make Squarespace website from scratch

☛ Redesign squarespace website

☛ Customize any Template 

☛ Setup E-Commerce

☛ Fix any issue

☛ Subscription form

☛ MailChimp

☛ Social Media Integration



Why Choose Me?



Years of experience

☛ Design sense with UI/UX

☛ Fluent in English

☛ Basic Training to control by video tutorial

☛ 24/7 VIP support

☛ Money Back Guarantee

☛ Revision Until your Smiley Emojis



Still not sure what to do or what you want?



PLEASE PRESS THE CONTACT ME BUTTON BEFORE ORDER. I WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE A DECISION.



Thanks, Have a nice time and hope to get in touch with very soon.

Saiman Sakib

Squarespace Expert





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller made a new web for us in Squarespace. The web was several pages with rather much content. The Seller is active and is willing to find good solutions with the buyer. He is friendly and very helpful. The product he delivered is good and the only factors that were missing at my website was due to lack of backend solutions at Squarespace. I totally recommend working with this seller. He went the extra mile as the language on our webpage is not English and therefore he had to use google translate a lot to know what he was doing,

Seller's Response:

Thank you. hope we will work again

Seller's Response:

Saiman was able to guide me through the process and was very responsive and honest with edits. There was a challenge with communicating because of the time difference, but once we figured out a schedule the process moved quicker. We had some extensions but Saiman was able to provide reasons as to why. He is willing to work and to do a good job

Seller's Response:

Thanks....hope we will work Again

Seller's Response:

Extremely satisfied. Great service and alot of patience. Problem with shipment, and gave me the time until I received it to put up site. Constant communication and dedication. Beautiful site. I recommend this seller to everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment