Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Fix Mobile Friendly Site In Wix Website











About:

❤️️ Please CONTACT ME before ORDERING 



🔯 24 Hours Express Delivery for an extra $25





✌✌If you have a scrolling page 🔯 Only Home/Single page please contact me before ordering✌✌





WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL GET?



➡️Refreshing and Optimizing Your Mobile Layout

➡️Updating Your Contact Information on Your Mobile Action Bar

➡️Adding and Setting Up the Mobile Action Bar

➡️Changing the Text Alignment on Your Mobile Menu

➡️Freezing Your Mobile Menu

➡️100% mobile responsiveness

➡️The great content arrangement on Layout

➡️Will be solve every single problem

➡️Enabling and Disabling the Mobile Back to Top Button

➡️Hiding a Page Section from Your Mobile Site

➡️Zooming In and Out on Your Mobile Site

➡️Site Displays Gap Between Page and Footer on Mobile Site

➡️Every decision will be taken based on your permission and opinion



Gig Requirements: 

✍Website Login Access



The mobile view is highly recommended as it gives your visitors the best user experience on smaller screens. It takes what's on your site and makes it bigger, easier to read, and more user-friendly





❤️️Thank you So much❤️️



Tags: wix, wix website,wix mobile optimization,mobile view fix,mobile site fix,wix mobile version

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did a great job reformatting everything from the desktop version to the mobile version. The only reason I am not giving a full 5 stars is because the work on the mobile site felt a bit rushed and not as professional but she'll make all the revisions you suggest to her; just wish it was done mostly right to begin with to lower the amount of back and forth with feedback. But overall very good work, thanks!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

I am absolutely impressed, this seller knows her stuff! First let me say that I'm a web designer, so I know design. I had spent hours trying to get the mobile version of my website to look right with no luck. This designer knocked it out of the park in half the time that the gig had scheduled! I'd highly recommend her and her work, and will hire again as soon as I get additional pages up. Go with this designer!

Seller's Response:

This is the best detailed feedback i found in fiverr. Thank you so much you for liking my work. i will be happy to working with you anytime. Thank you so much. Take care. Best Regards, Anna

Seller's Response:

Anna did such a wonderful job reformatting my website and mobile site! She fixed the issues quickly and communication was great throughout. She is also very knowledgeable with Wix and lets me know what works best and what doesn't for my website. Highly recommended, thank you so much for your patience and service! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment