Thursday, May 6, 2021

Customize Your Prestashop Website CSS











About:

I have made more than 100s of E commerce applications in my entire career.

PLEASE DON'T ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING WITH ME FIRST

An expert Full stack web developer and designer with more than 12 years of experience. Prestashop Expert and have deployed many high quality E-commerce websites.I started my career by building hundreds of sites from scratch using Core PHP and plain html and CSS. I am experienced in PHP, MySQL, CSS, jQuery, Prestashop, CodeIgniter, WordPress, Laravel.

I am an expert Prestashop developer.



My services includes:

  • Prestashop Installation
  • Prestashop Customization
  • Prestashop module development
  • Prestashop issue fixing
  • Database Support
  • Hosting Support





I will need the following details when you are placing the order



  • Prestashop Backoffice credentials (if you have already deployed the solution)
  • FTP access
  • Cpanel access (if you have)

Reviews


:

As described, great service!

:

Great job, great comunication and very fast delivery. Thanks Carloshorson for your helping hand.

:

very good seller excellent

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment