Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design A Beautiful, Easy To Use Wix Website For You











About:

Hello! I'm Chelsea! Web designer, brand ninja, and charismatic coach. I am passionate about creating beautiful things and helping my fellow humans navigate the world of digital aesthetic and online presence. When I'm not working on cool client projects, I am a serial adventurer who loves motorcycles, cross-stitch, and my gorgeous dog. (I might be biased...)



I have helped hundreds of clients create websites that engage their ideal customer and write copy that converts into sales. I want to help you do the same! If you have web woes or are baffled by branding, I'm your girl.



In this Fiverr gig, I will create a custom Wix-based website for your small business or personal brand. 



What's important to me? 

  • Getting to know my customers and their unique brands
  • Designing stunning, user-friendly and functional websites on the Wix platform
  • Providing collaborative and responsive customer service 
  • Have a good time doing all of it



Why should you work with me?



  • Your time is your most valuable nonrenewable resource
  • Your website is your digital first impression and it matters
  • I make the process fun and easy while giving you excellent value for money



Questions? Just ask!

Reviews


:

Chelsea was awesome to deal with. Very knowledgeable! Exceeded our expectations! We have used a few Fiver freelancers before and Chelsea's creativity stood out! Thanks Chelsea!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment