Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Squarespace Website Design Or Squarespace Customization











About:

If you are starting a new business and finding someone to create or redesign your old Squarespace website then you are on the perfect place. I will create stunning Squarespace Website Design which will portray your business in the best possible way. My Squarespace Website Design will be professional, user friendly, and responsive. 



My Squarespace Website Designing Include:



- Responsive design.

- User-friendly design

- Best SEO Friendly Fonts

- Best Color Scheme

- E-Commerce Functionalities

- Future guidance and updations

- SEO ( Premium Plan )



The web-site can be of any type 





   E-Commerce



   Business



   Cover Pages



   Photography



   Entertainment



   Portfolio



   Musicians



   Weddings



   Education 



   Custom Squarespace site and many more!





I have four years of experience in the Squarespace web-site. If you want SEO to apply as well then the price will vary. 



So let's make a perfect Squarespace Website Design for you.

Reviews


:

Haseeb is the most patient man I know! I was not easy because this was my first time ever building a website... so I was not fully prepared with content when I hired him. He went over and beyond what I could have asked for and I'm so thankful for someone this patient! The website is beautiful and I am very pleased with his work. He is great to communicate with and very efficient.

:

I am so glad I found Haseeb! Wonderful job. Great selection of colors and images. Wonderful communication. Amazing decision making in every page and very well thought. Elegant, professional and friendly user pages. Very Very pleased.

:

Haseeb was completely professional with this proof of concept website for work. He was very clear in his communication with me and told me exactly what he planning to do. He was patient with me as my work pulled me away. And he communicated all adjustments with me in a timely manner. The quality of the website is great. I will definitely be hitting him up for a personal website.

:

Working with Haseeb was fantastic. He works incredibly fast and responded to every question or suggestion I had for the site design. He has a good eye for designing and developing a clean, modern and professional look. And I really appreciated that he was online working during the last afternoon and early evening (PST) so that we were able quickly message back and forth to get my site into top shape.

:

Absolutely Recommend Haseeb!! His work is freaking AMAZING. You give him your idea and he just creates a masterpiece. I will be coming back to do my last website in a few weeks. BOOK HIM!! I've already recommended my clients and friends to him and I can't wait until they get the amazing experience like I did. He has amazing affordable prices and he is on time with delivering your work!! Do NOT miss out on this amazing website designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment